About Our Crew
The company is the fastest-growing digital business in the recreational boating space. We are a talented team of techies, creatives, marketers, closers and customer advocates who spend each day pushing the boundaries of technology to make buying and selling boats easy. We spend each day surrounded by 500,000 boats from across the globe.
Our passion and unyielding dedication to getting people on the water influence our culture in ways you won’t find at other companies. We’re the best at what we do because we’re working in an industry we love. When you walk through our doors, you’ll find smart, dedicated people who consider one another family.
If you want to work in an inclusive, innovative environment where we encourage employees to collaborate, leverage their talents and actively shape the future of the company, then you will enjoy working here!
About the Role
Our European Accounts Director position is a full-time outside sales position responsible for overseeing and growing our client basis: You will look after 3 types of customers.
- High-spending key broker & dealer key accounts with a European presence
- OEMs and boat builders across Europe
- Adjacent service partners to the marine industry across Europe: insurance, finance, etc.
In this role you will take the lead in driving revenue while utilising the consultative sales method. Bringing your creativity and entrepreneurial spirit to this role and work with a dynamic group of customers in an exciting industry!
What You’ll Do
- Build and nurture relationships with your customer base rooted in establishing equal business stature with business owners.
- Through consultative selling, meet with and understand each customers’ unique goals and provide solutions specifically designed to meet their needs.
- Understand data points and how to weave them into the fabric of your conversations with our customers to drive revenue.
- Achieve monthly revenue and sales objectives.
- Educate your customer base on the evolving the product suite, so they can expand their digital footprint.
- Significant travel across Europe to visit your customers; timely expense reimbursement reporting necessary.
- Clearly articulate the ROI that our product suite delivers for our customers.
- Work closely with various Boats Group teams to ensure sales channel coordination, cooperation and success.
What You Must Have
- 8+ years of experience of B2B sales to key accounts face-to-face
- Consistent track record of hitting targets.
- Experience selling digital ad or online classifies.
- Experience in the boating industry is strongly preferred.
- Must be well-organised, self-motivated and be able to operate independently.
- Proven track record of driving results by utilising the consultative sales process.
- Keen listening skills and ability to turn customer needs into solutions we provide for our clients.
- Languages: English proficient, other European languages a plus.
You'll be joining a close-knit and talented team, with plenty of opportunities for professional growth. We offer competitive compensation + benefits that are on par with large companies, while also placing a high value on maintaining a healthy work-life balance.
- Work anywhere in the UK, Barcelona or Netherlands (we are 100% remote)
- New laptop + large second monitor + other office accessories
- Private medical insurance
- Annual Leave plus 9 Bank holidays
- End of year holiday leave
- Birthday holiday (You never have to work on your birthday!)
- 32 hours of volunteer time paid per year (We are big into volunteering and helping the community)
- Professional reimbursement program for employees to take courses, attend seminars, etc. (Things to enrich you as a professional)
- Employee assistance program
- Other Country specific benefits