HAYS is collaborating with the leading company in the pharmaceutical sector, TOP 10 pharma. They create innovative medicines for people and animals, adding value through innovation for all three business areas: human pharmaceuticals, animal health, and contract manufacturing of biopharmaceuticals. Now they are growing in animal area too, it was created 3 years ago. Our client is forming a technological hub that will serve the entire group internationally. It is growing and has more than 500 specialists. This hub is located in San Cugat del Vallés.
We are looking for a Data Analyst (Tableau/SQL) What will your duties be?
- Connect with different markets around the globe and understand their data
- Organize data in a way it can be used and analyzed in an efficient way across markets and stakeholders
- Analyze / interpret this data to extract business value and
- Clear Communication of your findings to the stakeholders
- Deliver according to high standards with regards to consistency, usability and quality
- Extraction, Organization, Analysis and Reporting - Data/Business
Which are the requirements?
- 5 years progressive work experience in data management and/or data modelling
- 3+ years' experience in leading data projects
- Demonstrated expertise in Business (Process) Analysis and defining KPIs to drive business performance
- Highly skilled in SQL, Exasol, Tableau and data visualization techniques or similar tools.
- Ability to negotiate and influence across a matrix & cross-functional organization
- Good judgment in evaluating benefits and risks and providing sound recommendations.
- English fluent
- Good communication and mediation skills and Strong results orientation. Ability to plan and organize work. Observation, interviewing and listening skills.
What we offer?
- Participate in international projects
- Young and dynamic environment
- Flexible schedule (Monday to Friday from 8 - 9 to 5 - 6)
- Home-Office (1 – 2 days/office). Possible remote from Spain.
- Buffet Onsite
- Location: Sant Cugat del Vallès
- Contract by Hays in a long project: Indefinido
- Salary depends on candidate´s expectations
If you have experienced in this role and value new opportunities, don´t hesitate to apply for more details #1086906