Up to 55k - Leading multinational in the field of industrial automation and components.
For our Automation Center Europe in Barcelona, we are looking for a Field Application Engineer.
- End client (multinational).
- World leader in the field of industrial automation and components.
- +30000 employees in 40 countries
What we offer
- Permanent contract (directly with the client)
- 2 days/week remote (offices: Barcelona)
- Private medical assurance
- Tickets restaurant: 7,5€/day
- Friday intensive working hours
- July and August: Intensive working hours
- Christmas (2 weeks): intensive working hours
- Career growth plan
- Technical support for the company Technologies, Products and Solutions by e-mail, phone or/and on-site;
- Provide Product training to the European Application engineers technical staff;
- Development of standard/customized solutions (FBs/Software…) to market/customers;
- Consultancy of potential solutions;
- Participate in meetings with European top customers about projects & cooperation; Industry & technological lobbies and European Industrial communities participation;
Skills & Experience
- Engineering bachelor’s degree preferably in Mechatronics/Electrical/Software Engineering or/and Automation;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as engineer in Industrial Automation;
- Experience in Machine Automation adapting/integrating/programming/setting up systems will be appreciated, i.e: PLCS, IPCs, SCADAs, ML models.
- Programming languages skills in PLC IEC language.
- Knowledge in Software development: i.e: C, C++, C#, WPF, Java.
- Knowledge in Linux OS and architecture.
- Team working spirit;
- Fluent English is a must.