At Hays, as a global Recruitment Consultancy, we are currently looking for a Solution Designer for a German multinational and one of the world's leading telecommunications companies, present in more than 50 countries worldwide.
They take a long-term commitment when it comes to their employees. You will develop your career working in innovation projects of the group, exploring the latest trends and technologies which enable the product development process.
As Solution Designer you are working in a highly motivated team. You are supporting the team to develop solutions for our future network architecture with focus on network automation on the following topics:
- OSS Transition Architecture /NT/IT/Cloud Convergence – analyze customer requirements and map those to our internal functionality
- Identify key issues and solutions
- Architecture Design (HLD, LLD)
- Participating in system integration and MPV projects and trials
- Acting as counterpart for technical discussion with the customer
- Customer Relationship Management
- Deep understanding of OSS / BSS systems and the related operational processes
- Solid experience with large-scale service providers (ISP, Telco or consulting) in a similar position. You have been worked as a Core Network Engineer /Systems Engineer and looking for a change
- Knowledge of Telco/IT systems architectures as IP networking principles and signaling protocols
WHAT DO YOU GET OUT OF THIS?
- Value-oriented innovation culture combined with unique resources and capabilities
- Diverse team with continuous top rates on employee satisfaction.
- International collaboration with top domain experts and inspiring leaders
- Influence on the digitalization journey of millions of customers in ground-breaking exponential age.
- Contribute to a collaborative culture of ongoing guidance and coaching for the team members.
- Be part of an independent self-managed team working with Agile, SCRUM, etc.
- Contribute to opensource projects.