HAYS is collaborating with leading multinational company in the healthcare sector, founded in 1896 in Switzerland. Currently, it has managed to position itself as the largest biotech enterprise in the world. It is focused on the research and development of medicines and diagnostic products in order to advance science and improve people's lives, by working with all relevant stakeholders and with the solid purpose that their contributions meet sustainability criteria.
The company is commercially present in 150 countries and has more than 95,000 employees. In Spain, it has five work centers in Madrid and Catalonia and has about 2000 people in its team, registering a turnover of more than 40,000 euros during the previous year. It is currently in the full expansion phase of technological projects.
We are looking for a Project Manager IT to join their team, and manage the projects they are working on.
What would your duties be?
• Management of the teams.
• Project management according to requirements.
• Effective control of equipment.
• Project review.
• Independent judgment and decision-making ability.
• Good communication skills and excellent team collaboration.
Which are the requirements for this position?
• 8 years managing Complex Integrated projects, project management certification or equivalent, Scrum master certification or equivalent.
• Experience dealing with Agile delivery or Project delivery issues on a global level (Scope, Time, Cost, Quality, Risk, Team, Sprints, etc).
• Excellent organization and facilitation skills to manage and coordinate meetings, agenda setting, sharing minutes, tracking actions, etc.
• Experience creating and managing a backlog and/or project schedule based on input from team members (SmartSheet and Jira technologies).
• Excellent Communication skills in English - written and verbal.
• Experience in a regulated environment which will require computer system validation for GxP systems.
• Stakeholder management experience / preparing and hosting Steering.
• Release alignment with DevOps teams or traditional projects - identifying Critical Paths items and schedule dependencies. comparing baseline schedules to updated schedules.
What we offer?
• 100% Remote.
• Work Schedule: flexible
• International Environment.
• Pharmaceutical Industry.
We are waiting for profiles like yours, passionate about technology and who want to face a new challenge. If this is your case, sign up for the offer so we can tell you more!