At Hays, as a global Recruitment Consultancy, we are currently looking for a Devops Engineer for a German multinational and one of the world's leading telecommunications companies, present in more than 50 countries worldwide.
They take a long-term commitment when it comes to their employees. You will develop your career working in innovation projects of the group, exploring the latest trends and technologies which enable the product development process. You will grow not only your knowledge, but also your network, by interacting with a wide group of experts in areas such as Software Development, Automation and cutting edge Telco services.
- Develop CI/CD pipelines for the integration of our telco core systems, the virtual or container-based network functions (VNF/CNF).
- Test and validate the developed pipelines and the deployment of the VNF/CNF objectives.
- Operate and monitor the implemented CI/CD pipelines.
- Support the telco DevOps teams with information about our MDA solutions, system-specific configuration and user account management.
- Know-How: Software Engineering
- Programming: Python, Linux Shell Scripting
- CI/CD System Integration: Gitlab, Github, FluentD, JFrog, Pulp, Python (Pipes)
- Validation: Jenkins, Gherkin, Cucumber, Ruby, HR Quality Center
- Good level of English