We are searching for a Commercial Excellence to work in a biotech company based in Barcelona.
From Hays we are searching for a Commercial Excellence to work in a biotech company based in Barcelona.
The main objective of this project is the development of the Iberia Dashboard in Qlik Sense. This first phase will provide an overview and detailed information about their performance in terms of activities and sales. In addition, the second phase will add valuable info about Tenders, Patient tracker and other interesting external information for Iberia.
-Commercial Effectiveness Project IBERIA
- Support the successful deployment of Sales KPIs, Target, Segmentation, MCCP, Incentives plan, Dashboards, Call & Frequency plan, Follow up reporting
- Design the Activities and Sales visualizations (filters, KPIs and charts) of the Iberia Dashboard using the mock-up provided as reference.
- Explain the functionalities of the dashboard in order to show the navigation between sheets.
- Create the front-end visualizations in Qlik Sense for the Iberia Dashboard to cover business' needs (Activities, Sales), according to the mock-up provided by the organization.
- Create the filters, objects, master dimensions and master metrics for the reports in order to allow self-service.
- Create an AdHoc sheet for customized analysis in Qlik Sense.
- Train the users through the functionalities of Qlik Sense: selections, filters, charts and KPIs, storytelling and selfservice.
- Validate the data shown in the dashboard matches with the expectations.
- Incentives calculation and monitoring for new units.
- Update CECOS and approvers in all tools that I manage (Amex, Veeva CRM, Align, Network, Promomats, Sharepoint and Qliksense)
We are searching for a candidate with at least 5 years of previous working experience, expertise in CRM, excellent communication skills in English (main used language in the company) and high level of Excel. Also, ability to communicate information with precision and make it easy to understand for everyone involved, used to solve problems, delegate, collaborate and work well under pressure, ability to analyze information and make decisions, as well as to think strategically and laterally. Strong organization skills and detail-oriented profile, with good time management, maintain accuracy and keep to deadlines.
We are offering an initially temporary contract to cover a long-term leave at least 6 months up to 1 year, salary between 45.000€ to 50.000€ gross/year, flexible work schedule Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 6 pm and possibility to work from home 3 days per week.
If you are interested in this role, please apply for it! #1089859
Haz clic aquípara acceder a la Política de Privacidad de Hays, donde podrás encontrar los detalles sobre cómo usamos y protegemos tus datos y tus derechos como usuario.
Tipo de trabajo
45.000 - 50.000€ brutos/año
Hablar con un consultor
Hablar con Raquel Lozano, la persona que lleva esta posición, en la oficina de Barcelona