At Hays, as a global Recruitment Consultancy, we are currently looking for a Cloud Security Expert for a German multinational and one of the world's leading telecommunications companies, present in more than 50 countries worldwide.
They take a long-term commitment when it comes to their employees. You will develop your career working in innovation projects of the group, exploring the latest trends and technologies which enable the product development process. You will grow not only your knowledge, but also your network, by interacting with a wide group of experts in areas such as Software Development, Automation and cutting edge Telco services.
What will you bring along?:
- At least 3 years of experience in the area of network security, application security, cryptography or other related field
- Experience and knowledge with analysis of internal and external threats and solving security incidents
- Good understanding of business applications, infrastructure, application and security appliance functionality using strong security practice
- Some hands-on experience in cloud environment working with cloud technologies
- Some previous experience with relevant security topics such as identity and access management, network encryption, log management, incident and event monitoring, vulnerability assessment, web application firewall, certificate management;
- Deep understanding of technical security frameworks such a SANS technical security controls, NIST, PCI DSS, NSA security standards, ISO 2700x, CoBIT, Group security policies and procedures.
- Responsible for enforcing technical and information security controls such as (but not limited to) user account and identity management, authentication, authorization, encryption, patch management, vulnerability management for applications and service platforms (for instance EPC, IMS, IPTV, etc) during the design, implementation and operation phase.
- Providing consulting to private cloud and telco (voice, messaging, data) services teams regarding security legislation, personal data protection, public safety and privacy.
- Co-operating with other teams on continuous development, integration, operation and improvement of security controls and cloud ecosystem.
What do you get out of this?
- Value-oriented innovation culture combined with unique resources and capabilities
- Diverse team with continuous top rates on employee satisfaction
- International collaboration with top domain experts and inspiring leaders
- Influence on the digitalization journey of millions of customers in ground-breaking exponential age
- Contribute to opensource projects
- Open and friendly working environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- Private Health insurance