HAYS TECHNOLOGY IS THE BUSINESS CONSULTING LINE OF THE HAYS GROUP
HAYS Technology is collaborating with a global digital infrastructure company which creates extraordinary connections to help businesses succeed. Powered by amazing people and like-minded partners, Colt is driven by its purpose: to put the power of the digital universe in the hands of its customers wherever, whenever and however they want. The Network connects 222 cities and 32 countries with more than 1000 data centres, 51 Metropolitan Area Networks and over 31,000 buildings across Europe, Asia and North America’s largest business hubs.
We are looking for a Business & Process Analysis to join one of their projects and implement new software.
What would your duties be?
• Liaison between IT, Operations and Business stakeholders to lead & support the analysis, structured capture and successful delivery of business requirements.
• Verify & challenge the potential solutions with business stakeholders to ensure best ROI.
• Advocates & effects change by influencing decision makers and persuading operational people to follow different working practices.
• Facilitate workshops & solution sessions to analyse business problems and identify root cause(s) that require a fix and the associated benefits.
• Taking care of the whole lifecycle from capturing requirements / idea, solutioning and implementation to confirm if solution is fit for purpose.
Which are the requirements for this position?
• At least 6 years of experience in Business / Process Analysis with demonstrated track records of successful improvement work ideally in the telecoms area.
• Use standard techniques to investigate, challenge, analyse and document requirements.
• Verified strong problem solving and methodical abilities.
• Good knowledge of BSS / OSS Systems and Solutions (Service Activation, Network Discovery & Reconciliation, Inventory, Service Assurance).
• Create end to end traceability and review test cases, HLD and processes.
• Experience with Network Services Orchestration & Activation OSS Packages.
• Familiar with Itential, Cisco NSO or NetCracker OSS Stack.
• Experience in Agile methodologies e.g. Safe, Scrum, Extreme Programming (XP), etc.
• Proficiency in English.
What we offer?
• International Project.
• Long term project.
• 100% Remote.
• Office schedule.
We are waiting for profiles like yours, passionate about technology and who want to face a new challenge. If this is your case, sign up for the offer so we can tell you more! #1088210
Haz clic aquípara acceder a la Política de Privacidad de Hays, donde podrás encontrar los detalles sobre cómo usamos y protegemos tus datos y tus derechos como usuario.
Tipo de trabajo
Tecnología e Internet
Hablar con un consultor
Hablar con Adela Labrador, la persona que lleva esta posición, en la oficina de Madrid
Hays Madrid, Paseo de la Castellana, 81, planta 10