At Hays, as a global Recruitment Consultancy, we are currently looking for a Network Architect with experience in network automation, for a German multinational and one of the world's leading telecommunications companies, present in more than 50 countries worldwide.
They take a long-term commitment when it comes to their employees. You will develop your career working in innovation projects of the group, exploring the latest trends and technologies which enable the product development process.
As Architect Network Automation you are working in a highly motivated data driven networks team supporting to design and deliver the architecture and building blocks that will constitute our future AI-native, autonomous network within the following streams:
- OSS Transition Architecture /NT/IT/Cloud Convergence – create and design approaches to automate our B2B product chain with focus on BSS and OSS automation practices
- Data Driven Network Optimization – developing a MVP to improve operation and production processes within DT
- Data Driven Network Monetization – developing new business opportunities based on Data Analytics and AI together with leading industry partners
- Deep understanding of OSS / BSS systems and the related operational processes
- Professional experience with large-scale service providers (ISP, Telco or consulting)
- Excellent in English (business fluent – C1 )
- “Extended” knowledge in network automation with regards to Modelling and programming languages and API implementation
- Experiences in network automation architecture design, development, and methods on how to implement new approaches
- Experiences in programming in Python or similar programming languages.
- Knowledge on virtualization, cloud, data center architectures and their operation
- Deep knowledge on mobile network technologies (e.g. 3G, LTE and 5G)
WHAT DO YOU GET OUT OF THIS?
- Value-oriented innovation culture combined with unique resources and capabilities
- Diverse team with continuous top rates on employee satisfaction.
- International collaboration with top domain experts and inspiring leaders
- Influence on the digitalization journey of millions of customers in ground-breaking exponential age.
- Contribute to a collaborative culture of ongoing guidance and coaching for the team members.
- Be part of an independent self-managed team working with Agile, SCRUM, etc.
- Contribute to opensource projects.